IT Concept S.A. is one of Greece’s fastest growing IT companies and we are looking for an experienced web applications developer to join our energetic and progressive team. IT Concept S.A. specializes in customizing computing solutions for both Greek and International accounts across the industry, delivering advanced business solutions. Our clientele is enriched with both private and public sector organizations from finance, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing and government.
Position: Senior Developer
Nature of Contract: Full time open-end contract
Location: Maroussi, Attiki
Responsibilities and Skills:
The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic senior developer who undertake initiatives. The individual must be detail oriented and take pride in his/her work. If you enjoy working in a dynamic and developing environment, feature a strong command in English and lead your solutions to successful completion, consider IT Concept S.A. as the next level in your career development path.
You will design, develop and deliver customized client web applications, websites and other in-house software development projects for the company.
- BSc degree, IT preferred (TEI or equivalent studies in IT will also be considered)
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in developing applications and websites
- Web & Windows based application development knowledge
- Strong knowledge and experience in PHP
- Familiarity with MVC Structure
- Develop in accordance with the standards HTML5, CSS3
- XML / SOAP / Web Services
- Experience in designing, implementing and programming databases
- Very good knowledge of English language
- Completed military obligation (for male candidates)
- Project Management fundmentals
- Analyzing specifications and compile design
- Work closely with Development Team members in order to delivery solutions
- Communicate project status and deliverables with managers
- Design, create and program database schemas, per project
- Other tasks as needed for successful project completion
- Smartphones application coding (iPhone / Android / Windows Phone)
- Escalation Report and Change Request procedures
Your compensation plan for this position will consist of a competitive salary, plus additional benefits according to annual action plan.
Please send us your CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.