We are growing and we are hiring!
Provision of technical support for the company’s system networks and those of its clients.
Participation in the istallation, networking, customization, maintenance and management of electronic ITC systems.
Problem resolution regarding material and operating systems either remotely or on site.
- University degree in IT or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an equivalent position
- Perfect knowledge of network infrastructure customization, such as: Mikrotik RouterOS, Ubiquity Wifi, Asterisk VοIP
- Knowldge of operating systems Windows Server in a business environment, such as: Domain Admin, Group policy, , Backup/restore, security , Exchange Server
- Good knowledge of Linux
Personal Skills & Attributes
- Dynamic personality, ability to take initiative, exceptional communication and cooperation skills
- Result oriented
- Strong committment to deadlines and work shcedules
- Must be a team player
- Ability to travel outside of Athens
- Car/motorcycle driver’s license
- Completed military service obligations (for male candidates)
If you think you have the above mentioned skills and qualifications send us your CV and cover letter at email@example.com
For more information you may call 210 6106606